Get Close: Under the Ring!


The first round of the current basketball season has finished before Christmas - always a good point to look through my archive and to search for some kind of a collection. Due to the large number of photos I decided to choose a theme and selected "action under the ring". "Get close" has here two meanings: first for the players, as the closer they get to the ring, they can finish their shot with higher reliability. And for me, as a photographer, it says that the closer I get to the action the better the result might be (although there is often some interference with the referees ...).

OK, enough said: here is my collection of what I would declare as "my best shots" - within the period from end of September to Christmas. Besides the action itself you might see expressions like confidence, astonishment, strength ... I am curious what your eyes will discover!

All shots have been taken with my Lumix G7 or G6 and the Olympus M.Zuiko 45mm/1.8 or Sigma DN 60mm f/2.8 lenses.













Keine Kommentare

Powered by Blogger.